1. Tour de Télévision à Berlin - billet coupe-files
Dès € 20.4
Dès € 20.4
Dès € 20.6
Dès € 41.5
Dès € 20.5
Dès € 21
Dès € 92.2
Dès € 11.4
Dès € 26.3
Dès € 10.5
Dès € 21.5
Experience the treasures of Egypt and art through the ages at the incredible Neues Museum in Berlin. Skip the line and get face-to-face with that ancient icon Nefertiti - and much, much more!
- Skip the line to the popular Neues Museum
- See the famous head of Tiye
- Admire the famous 3,300-year-old bust of Nefertiti
- Walk around ancient archeological finds
- Get a guaranteed history lesson to remember
- Learn about ancient cultures, their daily lives and the art and tools
Explore the Neues Museum in Berlin
The impressive Neues Museum on Museum Island reopened its doors in 2009 after a big restoration, and marks the home of the 3,300-year-old bust of Egyptian queen Nefertiti - one of the most famous works of the ancient world. Step back into the ancient world with a visit to the Neues Museum. The famous museum is rich in antiquities, curiosities, and mythology. Divide your time here between the two (equally fascinating) permanent exhibitions: The Ägyptisches Museum und Papyrussammlung and The Museum für Vor- und Frühgeschichte.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid on the date and time slot you choose.
Is there child rates?
Children under age 18 enjoy free entrance, but must have a ticket.
Student and disabled visitors (with valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free